These days Wi-Fi has become a part of life and is almost available in every home. Are you searching for right Wi-Fi Extender which can satisfy your home requirements? If yes, then here’s a list of Top 5 Range extenders you can select from.
- Netgear EX3700 Range extender: This is one of the best and economical networking device that can be plugged directly into the power outlet. It supports dual-band frequencies that provide speed up to 75 Mbps. There are 2 antennas placed on the top of the hardware for better reception of the signal. If you want to create a hotspot with this device, you can easily create and allow the guest to access your network. Another thing to see here is Analytics app which enables you to check the speed and strength anytime.
- Netgear Orbi Home mesh Wi-Fi system: Another product from the same company with easy installation and good network reception. You can get this product for as low as $300. The main feature of this product is its two fold with 3 bands. One channel out of the three is used for backchannel and the other two are used for controlling congestion. It can cover 5000 sq. ft. area. You will get 1.2 GBPS of speed on this device. This is sufficient for streaming content from popular apps like Netflix, Hulu and Amazon videos.
- Netgear Ex6200: This is ideal for all situations. This is again a dual-band device which supports5 and 5 GHz frequencies. Apart from this, it also supports 1200 throughput. It has 5 Ethernet ports for connecting further devices. You can use Ex200 as an Access point with this range extender. In $95, you will get dual-band processor with a power amplifier having 5db of the noise level.
- Netgear Nighthawk AC2200: This range extender uses MU-MIMO technology that can be easily accessed by connecting the device to the network. If you have a family of 2 or more than you can use this device and start accessing the internet simultaneously without reporting any buffering issue.
- TP-link AC1200: This is not as good as the one we have discussed above but can solve your purpose without any problem. The TP-link 1200 model has a dual range of frequencies mainly 2.5 and 5 GHz which runs at a speed of 300 to 860 Mbps. If you want a wired connection, then an Ethernet port is given at the back of this device. You can easily connect the device to the port for fast communication. You can satisfy your requirements easily by connecting this range extender at home.